CO*ID-19 SUPPLEMENT RECOMMENDATIONS
- August 30, 2021
- Health and Wellness
There are two triads of supplements that we recommend for patients that are not infected and for those who have started with symptoms as follows.
For those who are interested in strengthening their family’s health in advance of infections, especially for coronavirus, we recommend one or both of the following for children and/or adults that weigh over 120 pounds:
- Triad one: quercetin 1,000 milligrams twice daily plus vitamin C 1,000 milligrams twice daily plus zinc 50 milligrams once daily (the best option). Quercetin allegedly works as an ionophore, opening the cell membrane to facilitate zinc entering in the cell to combat viruses and vitamin C potentiates (makes more effective the) quercetin.
- Triad two: vitamin D3 8,000-10,000 I.U. daily with vitamin K plus magnesium 500 milligrams once daily. Vitamin D is potentiated by vitamin K and magnesium creating an effect approximately 250% of that of the vitamin D itself.
For the best quality professional-grade supplements go to fullscript or wholescript. For our current patients, we can supply access codes.
For treatment once symptoms begin with or without a positive test:
- Triad one: quercetin 1,000 milligrams three times daily, Vitamin C 2,500 milligrams twice daily plus zinc 100 milligrams for three days and then reduce the amount to 50 milligrams daily
- Triad two: vitamin D3 20,000 I.U. (with vitamin K) daily for three days then reduce the amount to 8,000 to 10,000 I.U. daily plus magnesium 500 milligrams daily
Adjust the dose for those that are less than 120 pounds as follows:
- 90-119 pounds: ¾ of the above doses
- 60-89 pounds: ½ of the above doses
- 30-59 pounds: ¼ of the above doses
- 15-29 pounds: 1/8 of the above doses
Often nebulizer treatments may be additionally helpful and are individualized for our patients.
Pharmaceuticals for early treatment may include hydroxychloroquine or ivermectin, which require a prescription from your physician.
Your Partner in Health,
Eric N. Rydland, M.D.
Dr. Eric N. Rydland, graduated from the University of Miami undergraduate and School of Medicine in 1974 and 1978 respectively and completed his pediatric training at the University of Miami Affiliated Hospitals in 1981. He is pediatric board certified by the American Board of Pediatrics. During his nearly 30 years of clinical experience Dr. Rydland has researched and studied the holistic field and alternative treatments. Integrating these holistic treatments with traditional medical care based upon the wisdom only God can give, has given thousands of patients optimal health benefits. This has been achieved through work with many published authors in the alternative field, his experience, and devine wisdom. In addition to the kidsWellness products our site features other products he uses in his clinical practice. Dr. Rydland is a frequent guest on radio and television, speaker at medical seminars and public conferences, and a published author. He is the Founder and Developer of kidsWellnessTM Incorporated (October 1999)
- No Events
WHAT OUR PATIENTS ARE SAYING
How I wish I weren't writing this and that by some feat of providence we could have brought you with us to Texas – I don’t know if I’ll ever have the confidence and esteem for another pediatrician that I felt when consulting with you about Frank’s health. Thank you so much for being there when we needed you! Again thank you for everything!
Elizabeth, Miami Springs
Elizabeth, Miami Springs